Thursday, December 10, 2009

Campbell Kills Caminos on Freedom Ridge

Someone has just drawn my attention from one of my old postings from 1997 about a radio intercept back when Freedom Ridge was open...

[CAMINO 04, APPROACH APPROVAL STILL WITHHELD] DUE TO THE FACT THAT IT'S GLENN CAMPBELL AND HE HAS NOT DEPARTED THE AREA. HE IS JUST DOWN THE HILL. WATCHDOG IS STILL IN EFFECT.

[SECOND VOICE] UNDERSTAND YOU ARE BRINGING THE CAMINOS IN NOW?

I'M GOING TO TALK TO THE D.O. AND THE S.O.F. AND TRY AND GET APPROVAL FOR YOU TO DO PATTERN WORK AS LONG AS GLENN CAMPBELL IS DOWN THE HILL
I don't remember anything more about the incident than you read in the posting. I don't remember who the journalist was who made the recording. Although the incident happened on Oct. 31, 1994, I apparently didn't publish it until 1997 because I didn't want to reveal the fact that I had their frequencies.

I guess it's a tribute to the restraint of the US government that I'm not dead right now!

(It's also a tribute to my current disinterest in Area 51 that I have purged all this from memory.)

3 comments:

  1. I remember when we first came into online contact before the Y2K episode. I always wondered if you were always so paranoid or if I was not nearly paranoid enough. I still wonder but it matters less. Lazar is pretty quiet, the stir of public interest in UFO contacts and those who claim such are now pretty well marginalized and you are traveling the world again. Nice work surviving on both our parts don't you think? The funny thing is I am still at work on the Alien contact and Military Mind Control issue and just as nervous as ever as regards the UFO witness stalkers I seem to have attracted.
    I guess distancing one's self from the "William Cooper" style of issues keeps us safe? Memory trouble saves real trouble I was told by a retired NSA spook type back in 2001 I guess that is one sure way to avoid any pesky questions.

    Good luck Glenn, Thanks for the websites -they are non-boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent is the only word i can give u for this wonderful blog, keep it up. I will come back again to read some more interesting things on this topic. Paper Writing Services
    Research Paper Writing Services
    Thesis Paper Writing Services

    ReplyDelete